A little bit about Vegas QA…
My name is Tom, and I am the person behind Vegas QA.
I had so many friends ask me for advice on where to stay and things to do in Vegas that I decided to put all that advice and insight here at Vegas QA.
My first trip to Vegas was in 2001, and I have been 20 times since.
My personal Vegas favorites list:
- Favorite hotel to stay: Venetian – has everything, plus big rooms, a nice pool, good location with plenty of food options nearby and inside the hotel.
- Favorite show: this is tough, but I really enjoyed MJ One.
- Favorite suite: the Bella suite and Venetian and Terrace suite at the Cosmopolitan (the balcony is great)
- Favorite game: Craps or video poker…bonus Omaha Hi/Lo Poker
- Where to eat: Mono Ami Gabi, or the Steakhouse at Circus Circus
- Favorite Pool: Venetian pool deck or BLVD pool at Cosmo
Please contact me if you would like to contribute any advice on Las Vegas here.
Also, let me know if you see any errors or outdated information, and I will update it.