Looking for some quality all-you-can-eat food on the Vegas Strip?
Check out some of the best buffets on the Las Vegas Strip, and never leave hungry.
Keep reading as we dive into the open buffets in Vegas.
Note: Buffet hours and prices often change so please check the hotel website for up-to-date information.
The Best of the Best Vegas Buffets
There is no shortage of excellent restaurants and cafes in Las Vegas; however, the best Vegas buffets on the strip are what most people go home to brag about.
Check out our top Vegas buffets on the strip.
The Buffet at Bellagio
📍 Location: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd
When you are looking for fine dining buffet style, step foot into the Bellagio where The Buffet will completely change your outlook on what a buffet can be! The chefs at Bellagio offer live-action stations, ingredients imported from around the world, personalized gelato stands, and high-end cuisine you cannot find at any other top buffets in Las Vegas.
The Buffet at Bellagio was one of the first luxury buffet concepts on the strip and has held its title as one of the top Vegas buffets since opening.
Buffet at Bellagio Ratings: 3.5 (Yelp), 4.0 (TripAdvisor), 3.9 (Google)
Children aged 6 – 11 eat for half price and kids five and under will eat free all day so the entire family and experience buffet-style fine dining.
- Location: Centrally located next to the “O” Theatre
- Brunch Hours: Monday – Sunday 8 am – 3 pm
- Dinner Hours: Friday – Sunday 5 pm – 9 pm
- Brunch Prices: Mon – Thur: $4.99, Fri-Sun: $49.99
- Dinner Prices: $66.99
Wicked Spoon Buffet at Cosmopolitan
📍 Location: 3708 S Las Vegas Blvd | 👉 Food Menu | 👉 Drink Menu
When you want to experience a culinary masterpiece at the best buffets on the Las Vegas Strip, the Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan is a great place to start. This buffet features chef-created original dishes mixed with imaginative seasonal menu items.
Wicked Spoon is best known for its breakfast and brunch menus that feature delightful stations where guests can get decadent plates of lemon blueberry French toast, eggs benedict or shrimp & grits, alongside tacos, samosas, roasted chicken, and desserts from around the world.
Wicked Spoon Ratings: 3.5 (Yelp), 4.0 (TripAdvisor), 4.2 (Google)
- Location: The Chelsea Tower, Level Two
- Breakfast hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 11 am
- Lunch Hours: Monday – Friday 11 am 3 pm
- Brunch Hours: Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 4 pm
- Breakfast Prices: $38 adults, $19 children (5-10)
- Lunch Prices: $45 adults, $22.50 children (5-10)
- Brunch Prices: $49 adults, $24 children
- Holiday Prices: $59 adults, $29.50 children
Get bottomless champagne, mimosas, bloody marys, or bud light for $24 per person.
Bacchanal Buffet Caesars Palace
📍 Location: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace has options for the entire family, with the largest varieties of dishes of all the best Vegas buffets on the strip. An entire team of master chefs prepare dishes from nine different kitchens that take diners on a tour of the world from the Roman-style pizza to stations featuring dishes from the Philippines, Thailand, Latin America, Vietnam, and more.
Bacchanal Buffet is also known for its gourmet bite-sized desserts and decadent specialties such as earl grey tea mousse, and silky gelatos.
Bacchanal Buffet Ratings: 4.0 (Yelp), 4.0 (TripAdvisor), 4.1 (Google)
There are also 15 daily chefs’ specials, so the menu is different daily. The dining room has also been newly remodeled with a natural concept featuring glass and stone accents.
- Location: Level One, Casino Caesars Palace
- Daily Hours: Monday – Thursday 3:30 pm to 10 pm, Friday – Sunday 9 am to 10 pm
- Brunch Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30am – 10pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am – 10pm
- Crab Brunch Hours: 1 pm – 3 pm
- Prices: $64.99, weekends $74.99
The Buffet at the Wynn
📍 Location: 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd
The Buffet at Wynn is one of the top buffets in Las Vegas. The menu varies throughout the week with gourmet dinner on Fridays and Saturdays, and gourmet brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. No matter when you visit The Buffet at Wynn you are sure to enjoy a feast fit for high rollers.
Related: Wynn vs. Encore, Which is Better?
Some favorites include the lobster eggs benedict, pancake station, and Southern Italian station, crepes with a variety of fillings, Mexican, and BBQ stations.
Wynn Buffet ratings: 3.5 (Yelp), 4.5 (Tripadvisor), 4.3 (Google)
When dining at The Buffet at Wynn guests will have the chance to watch 16 live-action cook stations and be able to enjoy endless options of made-to-order dishes, desserts, and endless pours of mimosas, wine, beer, or select cocktails.
- Location: Wynn casino floor in Fairway Esplanade
- Brunch Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8 – 3 pm
- Gourmet Brunch Hours: Friday – Sunday, 8 – 3 pm
- Dinner Hours: Monday – Thursday, 3 pm – 9 pm
- Gourmet Dinner Hours: Friday – Sunday, 3 pm – 9 pm
- Price: $64.99*
Other Buffets Open in Las Vegas
MGM Grand Buffet
📍 Location: 3799 S Las Vegas BLVD
Open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week, MGM Grand Buffet offers an enormous variety of American food favorites and is an affordable option for top Vegas buffets.
Some of the diner’s favorites include the made-to-order omelet station, buttermilk pancakes, all the breakfast sides imaginable, fresh bagels, and lots of delicious pastries.
Brunch at MGM Grand Buffet features all the traditional American buffet favorites such as fried chicken, a soup and salad bar, pasta, nacho/taco bar, a dessert bar with cheesecake, and more! The seafood bar with smoked salmon, snow crab, and delicious shrimp is a highlight for guests along with the carving station and endless champagne.
- Location: inside the MGM Grand Casino
- Hours: Monday through Sunday, 8 am – 3 pm
- Prices: Monday – Thursday, $27.99, Friday – Sunday, $36.99
Children 5 and under are free.
All You Can Drink Prices
Get basic all-you-can-drink beer, wine, and mimosas for $18.99.
Get premium all-you-can-drink beer, wine, mimosas, and well-liquor for $27.99.
Circus Circus Buffet
📍 Location: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd
The Buffet at Circus Circus is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and features classic American foods with lots of options that kids love too!
Breakfast staples such as waffles, biscuits and gravy, French toast, potatoes, bagels, cereal bar, and more. Lunch favorites include mac n cheese, chicken fingers, corn dogs, a salad bar, and a deli sandwich station. There is also a classic carving station, taco bar, and pizza station.
Circus Circus Buffet Ratings: 2.0 (Yelp), 3.0 (Tripadvisor), 3.0 (Google)
The Circus Circus Buffet is one of the most affordable buffets on the strip and offers discounts for children and seniors. Children under 3 eat for free!
- Location: Casino Level, Circus Circus
- Hours: Monday through Sunday 7 am – 2 pm, 4:30 pm – 10 pm
The Buffet at the Excalibur
📍 Location: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd
Diners can feast their way around the world at The Buffet at Excalibur.
This affordable buffet features a weekend brunch with made-to-order omelets and crepes. There are six hot and cold stations with dishes from Asia, Italy, Latin America, and America, including sushi, brisket, shellfish, tacos, and a fabulous dessert station.
Excalibur Buffet Ratings: 2.5 (Yelp), 3.5 (Tripadvisor), 3.7 (Google)
The Buffet at Excalibur recently underwent a multi-million-dollar renovation and offers discounts for kids, including free meals for children under five years old.
- Location: Castle Walk Level
- Hours: Monday through Sunday, 8 am – 3 pm
- Prices: Monday – Thursday, $28.99, Friday – Sunday, $31.99
Children are half-price (5-11).
The Buffet at Luxor
📍 Location: 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd
The Buffet at Luxor is known for its 30-foot salad bar and incredible value. One of the more affordable Vegas buffets on the strip, Luxor Buffet features a great brunch selection that includes omelet and eggs benedict stations, a fantastic carving station, and all-you-can-drink beer, wine, and margaritas for an upcharge!
This top Vegas buffet also has a fantastic dessert bar that includes sugar-free options.
Luxor Buffet Ratings: 2.5 (Yelp), 3.5 (Tripadvisor), 3.6 (Google)
There is plenty of room at this buffet, so reservations are never required! Children under four years old eat free all day long.
- Location: Lower Level
- Hours: Wednesday through Sunday 8 am – 3 pm
Garden Buffet at Southpoint
📍 Location: 9777 Las Vegas Blvd S
Garden Buffet Ratings: 3.0 (Yelp), 4.0 (Tripadvisor), 4.1 (Google)
- Breakfast Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 am – 10 am
- Lunch Hours: Monday through Friday, 11 am – 3 pm
- Brunch Hours: Saturday & Sunday, 8 am – 3 pm
- Prime Rib Dinner Hours: Saturday – Thursday, 4 pm – 9 pm
- Seafood Dinner Hours: Friday, 4 pm – 10 pm
- Breakfast Prices: Monday – Friday, $14.95
- Weekday Lunch Prices: Monday – Friday, $18,95
- Weekend Brunch Prices: $26.95
- Prime Rib Dinner Price: $32.99
- Seafood Night (Friday): $44.95
Club members save $3 on all buffets
AYCE Buffet at Palms
📍 Location: 4321 W Flamingo Blvd
Palms AYCE Buffet Ratings: 4.0 (Yelp), 4.1 (Google)
- Location: Behind Unknown bar on the Casino Floor
- Breakfast Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 – 11 am
- Brunch Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 9 – 4 pm
- Dinner Hours: Monday & Tuesday, 4 pm – 9 pm, Saturday 5-10 pm, Sunday 5-9 pm
- Breakfast Prices: $24.99
- Brunch Prices: $32.99
- Dinner Prices: $36.99
- Lobster Feast Dinner (Wednesday): $64.99
- Crab Feast Dinner (Thursday): $58.99
- Prime Rib Dinner (Friday): $42.99
Garden Court at Main Street Hotel
📍 Location: 200 N Main Street
Garden Court Buffet Ratings: 3.5 (Yelp), 4.0 (Tripadvisor), 4.1 (Google)
- Hours: Monday through Sunday, 8 am – 2 pm
- Dinner Hours: Friday & Saturday, 4 pm – 9 pm
- Weekday Brunch Prices: Monday – Friday, $23.99
- Weekday Brunch Prices: Monday – Friday, $23.99
- Weekend Brunch Prices: $26.99
- Dinner Prices: $32.99
Note: Emerald members save $3 on all buffer prices.